Monday, April 9, 2012

What I wore today

Jacket: thrifted, Shirt: Forever21, tank: Walmart, Jeans: Ross, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Forever21

So, here it is.  After taking these pictures, I can see how not flattering these pants are on me.  But I wear them all the time.  Oh well.  I do love colored jeans, and I plan on buying a green pair that I spotted recently (my husband thinks they are hideous!, but that never stopped me before....). 

I have a slurry of projects I am working on, so I'll be busy this week.  I plan on having a booth at the local farmer's market this summer.  I am excited to have my hand made things scattered around homes here in town!  And it's justification for making things, I really don't have much space for more "decor" in my house, but I am always itching to make crafty little things, you know?

Happy Monday!
Xoxo -Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment