Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The "F" Word (it's not what you think!)

So, I really wanted to hit the ground running with my new blog.  Then it happened....  I got the flu.  I haven't had the flu in years, so I was pretty pathetic.  On a happier note, it snowed and snowed last night.  About midnight, my hunny and I realized it was snowing, like, flakes the size of quarters snowing!  I live right on the Oregon coast, so snow here is a rare treat!  Although Amos had to work in the morning, and I wasn't feeling 100% yet, we decided to take advantage of it.  We made a snowman, with broccoli buttons, and made a snow angel in the middle of our street.  We went for a long walk, and went sledding with trash can lids. Then we came home and had maple syrup (Amos) and peppermint schnapps (me) poured over snow, and watched the snow fall.  Oh, and we introduced all of the kitties to the snow.  None of them were thrilled.  So, by 2:30 we were back in bed with a cup of tea.  Today, I am sickly again, but it was all so worth it.



Thanks beautiful! -Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment