Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Happy Little Family...

If I am going to have a blog, I should introduce you to my family, no?  This is my husband Amos.  Isn't he cute??  He is the best!  We met in 2005, at Sbarro's, of all places, through mutual friends.  So romantic!  We had a small (17-in-attendance-small) park wedding in October '06, and have been living happily ever after since!  I have never laughed so much in my life you guys, Amos is so perfect for me.  He is the peanut butter to my jelly, the Ricky to my Lucy, the Gin to my tonic!  Love him.  Enough with that.

I grew up in the Bay Area in California.  I loved it there.  When I married my hunny, I moved to the Oregon coast.  It is so lush and beautiful here.  The culture is so different than what I was used to, less shopping, more trees.  But I have amazing friends that make it perfect.  I live literally minutes away from the beach, but I rarely go.  I really need to change that!  

Soooo, I have always had a thing for cats.  So we have three.  And I would totally have more if I wouldn't look like the crazy cat lady (which I already am to my best friend).  I posted some pictures below.  You can be sure that this won't be the last time you see them.  They are kind of  a big deal!  And they are basically our children, until we have human children anyhow.
Sooki
Penny
Bosley
OK, this is not our cat.  He is our neighbor's cat, but he likes to hang out at our house.  We call him Jimmy.  His real name is Oliver.  I know, it's weird.

There is a quick introduction to my little family for you.  Thanks!

text Thanks beautiful! -Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment